Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Proust Bloggers Active Again

Here are a couple of Proust Blogs of interest this week.  I am using a new version of Blogger and feeling my way in.  Think I might like to return to the old.  Why does everyone fix things that aren't broken?

I am still working my way through Albertine living with the narrator in Paris.  Nothing new has happened.

The blogs, forthwith:  The Strangeness of Words

A Year of Reading Proust

I have been re-reading Proust for far longer than a year.  Over time, sort of like the novel.  Happy New Year to all.

Odette

3 comments:

Marie Cloutier said...

happy new year to you! :-)

Grapeshot/Odette said...

Happy (belated) New Yer to you, Marie.

Anxious Swann said...

congratulations on your blog! i have just created a blog on proust myself: http://anxious-swann.blogspot.com/